Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode we are talking about how our past histories with money, both good and bad, could be affecting our lives today.
Negative history with money could be blocking you from achieving financial prosperity even if you don’t realize it. This is why working with a financial therapist can help you work past these issues so you can finally achieve financial prosperity.
So to help us explain the importance of our money history, we had special guest Kiné Corder on. She’s a financial therapist who focuses on helping business owners and couples improve their financial well-being with her company Presidential Lifestyle. She also gained international popularity when she worked as a spokesperson for ABC’s Extreme Makeover.
We had the privilege of getting to know Kiné in person at FinCon16 a few months ago, and were honored when she reached out about joining us on the show! We had so much fun talking with her and learning from her professional experience as an advisor and therapist.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:30 – What is financial therapy?
- 3:45 – Integrating financial therapy into your life and business
- 8:45 – What is the money cycle?
- 26:45 – Rewarding yourself for progress
- 48:45 – Kiné’s plans for the future
Related Links to Check Out:
- Presidential Lifestyle
- Financial Therapy Association
- Financial Finesse Reports
- Your Money Mentality is Your Money Reality
- Presidential Lifestyle on Facebook
- Kine Corder on Twitter
- Kine Corder on Instagram
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes or Stitcher, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)