Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
Today we are talking about how to let go of things you don’t want so you can create more space. In this case, what we mean is creating more mental space so you can really focus on the things you want in life instead of getting wrapped up and wasting time and mental energy on things you don’t truly want.
This might one of the most interesting episodes we’ve had so far on the podcast as we were joined by empath and intuitive, Leisa Peterson from Wealth Clinic.
Leisa’s empathy means she is quick at identifying the exact issues surrounding why people aren’t getting what they want in life and helping them move past these issues. Leisa is a business and money coach who uses her empathy specifically to help entrepreneurs with their money.
In this episode we discuss:
- 2:15 – What is an Empath?
- 6:20 – Chonce’s on-the-spot session with Leisa
- 21:20 – Is your relationship with money sabotaging your sanity?
- 28:15 – How does Leisa help clients use their new information to help themselves?
- 42:30 – People usually don’t know their personal values, how they can identify them with Leisa’s system
- 43:30 – Leisa’s future plans
Related Links to Check Out:
Leisa is also offering a special for our audience – one-on-one calls to help with identifying issues that may be preventing you from getting what you want. If you are interested in this, email us to be put in touch with Leisa!
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes or Stitcher, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)