Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
This week, we are talking about how to balance paying off debt with living your dreams.
It’s not easy to pay off debt, especially when you want to use some of your money for fun things and to pursue other dreams. But it can be done with some determination and creativity.
We also invited fellow blogger, Liz from Friday Night Shenanigans.
Liz is a great person to help us cover this topic as she graduated law school with $198,000 in student loan debt, which she is still working her way out of today. She is also using her money to live her life and will soon be enjoying a trip to Paris!
In this episode we discuss:
- 2:30 – Liz’s Financial Background
- 17:05 – Value Based Spending – Erin’s Go-To Strategy for Balance
- 28:15 – Kayla’s Inability to be Frugal and Why It’s Ok
- 32:30 – How You Can Find Balance Between Debt and Your Dreams
Related links to check out:
- Friday Night Shenanigans
- Friday Night Shenanigans Courses
- FCP039 – How to Pay Off Massive Amounts of Debt and Live Your Dreams
- FCP014 – Saving Money on Travel
- FCP019 – Debt Payoff Strategies
- FCP005 – The Truth About Student Loan Debt
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes or Stitcher, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)