Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode, we are talking about something that is very important for everyone no matter where you live or what you do: self-care.
There’s no doubt that the costs of personal care can be expensive, but there are ways you can reduce your self-care expenses and budget for it so it doesn’t take you by surprise.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:45 – Why is self care important?
- 6:00 – What gets in the way of self care?
- 13:45 – What is worth it and what isn’t when it comes to self care?
- 20:20 – Frugal ways to fulfill self care needs
- 29:15 – Splurges and guilty pleasures
- 38:50 – Are self care costs higher for men or women?
Related links to check out:
- How to Handle a Stressful Job
- Ep.2 – Your Job…Or Your Health?
- How I Get My Makeup for Free
- Good Financial Cents Blog
- Less Makeup, More Confidence: My Frugal Beauty Manifesto – Frugalwoods
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes or Stitcher, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)