Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode, we’re excited to be talking about one of our favorite seasons of the year – fall!
While there are many reasons to celebrate fall, like beautiful foliage, and pumpkin flavored and scented everything, the biggest reason we love fall from a financial stand point is that it tends to be a pretty frugal season.
Now that fall is finally here, we are excited to talk about how we save money and make fall the most frugal season of the year.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:00 – Why We Love Fall
- 4:10 – Fall: The Season of Frugality
- 6:00 – Frugal Fall Meals
- 11:20 – Saving on Utilities
- 17:10 – How to Save Money on Entertainment During Fall
Related links to check out:
- FCP015 – Spring Spending Temptations
- FCP028 – New Ways to Enjoy Your City (Even in a Small Town)
- FCP037 – Unconventional Ways to Save on Your Wedding
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes or Stitcher, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)