Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode, we’re talking about how to prepare to quit your job.
There are different reasons why you may be quitting your job – you may be looking to take a “mini retirement”, you might be preparing for a new job, or maybe you’ve decided to quit and run your own business like us. But no matter the reason behind quitting your job, there are some things you need to think about when considering taking the leap.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:15 – What it takes to be prepared
- 6:40 – What to do if you’re not prepared
- 9:30 – Chonce’s Side Hustle: Origins
- 18:00 – Fear of the unknown
- 21:45 – Importance of networking
- 32:15 – How having many skills helps
Related links to check out:
- Ask a Manager
- FCP013 – Crazy Side Hustle Stories
- FCP031 – Defining Financial Freedom
- FCP033 – The Grass Isn’t Always Greener When You Run Your Own Business
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes or Stitcher, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)