Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode, we are lamenting the fact that summer is almost over and it’s time for back to school shopping already.
Yes, it’s almost that time of year once again and it can be a real nightmare for parents who have to budget and pay for clothes and school supplies for their kids.
If you are dreading back to school shopping, check out the money saving tips we share in this episode with our special guest, Lauren Greutman.
Lauren is a budget savvy mom of 4 kids, so we knew she’d be the perfect guest to join our conversation about saving on back to school shopping.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:50 – Lauren’s strategy for back to school shopping
- 8:10 – How to use apps and price matching to save, plus how to “stack savings”
- 13:15 – How to tell kids no when back to school shopping
- 20:30 – Shopping in store vs. online
- 22:30 – Lauren’s top 3 choices for money saving apps
- 30:00 – Clothing prices: boys vs. girls
Related links to check out:
- Flipp App
- Red Laser
- Target Cartwheel
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, or Stitcher, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)