Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode, we’re talking about what financial freedom means to us and why it’s such an important concept to think about no matter where you’re at in your financial journey.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:10 – What financial freedom means to us
- 8:15 – The concept of mini retirements
- 15:15 – People who’ve achieved financial freedom and how they got there
- 20:15 – Obstacles that may prevent financial freedom
Related links to check out:
- Frugal Woods
- Go Curry Cracker
- Mr. Money Mustache
- Afford Anything
- Afford Anything Real Estate Course Course
- FCP004 How to Practice Delayed Gratification
- FCP029 Minimalism and Money
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)