Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
This week’s episode is a combination of two of our favorite topics: minimalism and money!
Minimalism has become a hot topic in recent years and we discuss things like what originally got us excited about minimalism.
Minimalism and money have more to do with each other than you might think. We’ll give you some examples of how minimalism and money can go hand in hand.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:15 – Do you start life as a minimalist or is it a learned trait during adulthood?
- 10:00 – Erin’s “Extreme” minimalism
- 15:30 – Has minimalism saved you money?
- 21:00 – Getting rid of non-essential items
- 23:00 – Benefits of minimalism besides saving money
- 29:15 – Cleaning up digital clutter
- 31:40 – Do you use premium online storage or pay for a physical storage unit?
Related links to check out:
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)