Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode, we decided to tackle some more of the most popular personal finance questions from Quora. Plus, we got to tackle our first reader question! These are a few more things you might have always wanted to know about money but were a little afraid to ask.
In future episodes of Things You Always Wanted to Know About Money, we’d love to tackle some questions from our readers and listeners, so be sure to send us questions if you want us to answer them.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:35 – How can you budget for personal finance?
- 3:50 – How can you stop living paycheck to paycheck?
- 8:10 – Different types of budget plans
- 12:50 – What are some general tips to help clear up debt?
- 14:45 – Reader Question: How to get started saving for children’s higher education
- 22:30 – Is it true that you can’t get rich working for someone else?
- 27:00 – What are the best money management apps?
Related links to check out:
- Ep.8 – Why You Don’t Have to be Uber Frugal to Succeed
- Ep.15 – Spring Spending Temptations
- Finance Girl – The 50/20/30 Budget
- Club Thrifty – 4 Reasons Zero-Sum Budgets Are Awesome
- Money Peach – How to Budget with an Irregular Income
- Ep.13 – Crazy Side Hustle Stories
- Ep. 18 – Overcoming Shopping Addictions
- Ep. 19 – Debt Payoff Strategies
- Catherine Alford – Alternative Ways to Save for College
- Ep.7 – Freelancing: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Frugalwoods – How We Save 65% Annually
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)