Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode we are talking about strategies to save time and money. Because let’s face it, time is money and we could all use some more of both! So lets start putting more dollars in the bank with less time on the clock.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:15 – Is the phrase “Your Time is Your Money” really true?
- 8:50 – How to be more efficient with your time
- 18:15 – How to stay ahead of deadlines
- 23:30 – Benefits of tracking your time
- 35:30 – Staying sane with a busy schedule
Related links to check out:
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)