Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode, we are talking about groceries and dining out, and pros and cons of both. We are also discussing hw you can save money on your food budget. So stock your shelves, and stow your wallets, because tonight we are feeding you the facts.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:45 – What does your food budget look like?
- 3:10 – Do you track what you spend dining out?
- 10:35 – Balancing dining out and grocery spending
- 18:15 – Eating healthy and how it affects your budget
- 24:50 – Tips to save while dining out
- 44:50 – Are coupons worth it to save on your food budget?
- 49:10 – Thoughts on budget changes and life changes
Related links to check out:
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)