Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode, we did things a little differently. We decided to tackle some of the most popular personal finance questions from Quora.
These are things you might have always wanted to know about money but were a little afraid to ask. #nojudgement
In future episodes of Things You Always Wanted to Know About Money, we’d love to tackle questions from our readers, so be sure to send us questions if you want us to answer them.
In this episode we discuss:
- 2:00 – What is the best way to start investing in your early 20’s?
- 6:00 – Why is buying a house a good investment?
- 8:15 – What do finance experts thing about buying vs. renting a house?
- 10:30 – What are the best ways to invest money?
- 17:20 – Will closing old credit cards and setting up a new one hurt my credit score?
- 24:30 – Can you withdraw money from a credit card?
Related links to check out:
- Ep.10 – Real Estate: Should You Rent or Buy?
- Afford Anything – Renting is Throwing Money Away … Right?
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)