Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this week’s episode, we tackled a topic that we are all very passionate about because in a round about way, it brought us all together in the world of personal finance: debt!
We also have a special guest joining us to talk about how she paid off her debt last year: Kara, from the blog From Frugal to Free!
Find out different strategies you can use to pay off your debt and live a debt free life by listening to the episode below.
In this episode we discuss:
- 2:45 – Kara’s story: Crying in Cars
- 5:15 – Kara’s Debt approach
- 7:20 – Erin’s Debt approach
- 9:00 – Chonce’s Debt approach
- 11:00 –Kayla’s Debt approach
- 18:45 – Budget hacks to avoid burnout
- 27:15 – Tips to stay motivated
- 45:45 – What we think debt freedom will look like, and the reality Kara experienced
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)