Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
The topic in this episode of the Financial Conversation Podcast is one that you might consider a little controversial.
We discussed millennials and money, including many of the stereotypes and negative connotations associated with the term “millennials,” and if we even identify with the term.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:15 – What are millennials? The official definition of millennials.
- 8:50 – Do you think you fall into any of the common stereotypes for millennials?
- 21:30 – Resources to learn new skills without spending a fortune
- 23:35 – Are millennials the “app generation”?
- 30:30 – How can millennials avoid living up to negative stereotypes?
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)