Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode we will be talking about one of our favorite topics – travel!
You may be wondering why we are talking about travel on our podcast about money since travel tends to be a pretty expensive interest for some people. Luckily, we’ve got some tips we’ve picked up about how to save money on travel.
In this episode we discuss:
- 2:00 – Travel stories
- 7:10 – Favorite travel destinations
- 9:45 – Why do people think travel is so expensive
- 14:15 – Traveling while in debt
- 15:00 – You can’t put your life on hold
- 20:45 – Unless you can enjoy all the experiences on a trip, save until you can
- 24:45 – Saving on places to stay
- 27:15 – Don’t get trapped in the tourist district
- 37:00 – Worst travel mistakes
- 40:45 – Airlines to avoid
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)