Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
Hey everyone! In this week’s episode of the podcast, we discuss the pros and cons of credit cards vs cash, AKA Paper vs Plastic. There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing how you will pay for goods and services.
Choosing how to spend your money is your choice. We offer our insight covering issues such as ease of use/abuse of your credit card, having cash “burn a hole in your pocket”, and also benefits of both types of purchase options.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:15 – Which is easier to carry? Cash or Credit?
- 2:25 – Gas station horror stories
- 6:10 – Credit card ease of use
- 12:00 – Security benefits of plastic
- 16:30 – Cash benefits
- 24:05 – Do you feel vulnerable with cash?
- 28:00 – Conclusion and closing advice
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =) We want to hear from you! Do you have suggestions or questions? Comment below, or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.