Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
Today, we’re going to hash out the age-old argument: Should you spend less or make more to get ahead financially?
There’s no question that frugality and cutting out unnecessary expenses can help you make that first step towards financial freedom. Once you take control of your money, you take back control of your life.
All of us here at Financial Conversation are pretty frugal, but we want to talk about why you don’t have to be uber frugal to succeed.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:30 – What have we done to live more frugally?
- 8:40 – Has living frugally made a noticeable difference in your budget
- 9:20 – Erin doesn’t budget?!
- 12:00 – “Missing money”
- 13:45 – Can you get ahead without being frugal?
- 24:15 – What have you done to earn more?
- 32:15 – The trade-off of having to earn more to afford a lifestyle
- 33:30 – Saving on car insurance and optimizing expenses
- 38:00 – Frugality vs earning more
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)