Hello, and Welcome Back to Another Episode of the Financial Conversation Podcast!
We’re so glad you decided to join us! On this episode, we’re talking about how to practice delayed gratification amidst of all the YOLOs, FOMOs, and general, “It’s my money and I want it now!”-ness.
We live in a culture that’s obsessed with instant gratification. Credit cards give us easy access to things we otherwise can’t afford. How can we fight against it?
Delayed gratification can be the answer, and we’re sharing how in this episode.
Tune in to learn:
- When we believe people should start practicing delayed gratification, when we did, and if we would do anything differently
- How credit cards have perpetuated instant gratification and what we can do about it
- Strategies you can use to help you stop purchasing on impulse (and what has helped us!)
- If and when we think it’s okay to give into instant gratification (hint: if there’s chocolate, coffee, or wine involved…)
- How millennials struggle to switch their mindset around from instant to delayed gratification, and how they can do so successfully
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)