Who doesn’t know The Walt Disney? We’ve all been to a Disney theme park, watched a Disney Movie and bought a Disney character stuffed toy.
He was a pioneer of the American animation industry and created a revolution through his cartoons. He’s won 22 Oscars out of 59 nominations. A shy, self-deprecating man adopted a warm, outgoing public persona. What Disney accomplished wasn’t an overnight success, but something that took him a long-long time. Several of his companies went bankrupt, his commercial art studio tanked, his many advertisements failed, but he went on nevertheless. Disney was a visionary, an entrepreneur and a creative genius. We bring to you 9 things Walt Disney said that will pump so much energy into you that you will never look back!
- On dreams and not giving up on them
“If you can dream it, you can do it.”
- “That’s the real trouble with the world. Too many people grow up.”
- “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.”
Walt Disney teaches us to have a perspective towards every little thing in life. When you have questions is when you set out to find answers.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
Your actions make more difference than your words. Your actions make more difference than your words.
- “A man should never neglect his family for business.”
Your family is there even when you have nothing to stand up for.
- “Why worry? If you’ve done the very best you can, then worrying won’t make it any better.”
Take one step at a time. There is no need to rush. Stay committed to your dream and believe in yourself. It almost appears to be impossible until it’s done.
- “If you can dream, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started by a mouse.”
The most powerful tool- your mind, is a castle full of ideas. When you insinuate yourself from all distractions, you reach a place in your mind, peaceful yet oddly thrilling. You would have answers to questions, new ideas, plans, thoughts, and more thoughts.
- “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever.”
If you have a dream- a dream that excites you, scares you, makes you feel giddy, you are alive.
- “First, think. Second, dream. Third, believe. And finally, dare.”
When you believe in your dreams, it can be done, but when you spend some time into self-guided integrated thinking, you are half-way there, already.