Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
This episode was inspired by a reader question we recently received from a listener and fellow blogger who is interested in leveraging his blog to start making money offering freelance services.
Luckily, all of us have experience with this topic as we’ve all taken different approaches to building a freelance business after starting our own blogs.
Joining us in our conversation today is Sarah Li Cain from High Fiving Dollars. Sarah started her blog and turned it into freelance writing and content marketing business.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:30 – Sarah’s introduction
- 2:30 – Why we decided to start blogging
- 8:45 – How we turned our blogs into freelance work
- 24:20 – Have you used job boards? Should you use job boards?
- 45:20 – Sarah’s future plans for her blog and business
Related Links to Check Out:
- Ep. 7 – Freelancing: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- Ep. 43 – How to Deal with the Obsession of Earning More Money
- High Fiving Dollars
- Cha-Ching! A Money Coloring Book – 25% OFF until January 15th with code: 76JNW6NU
- Sarah’s Free Money Relationship Course
- Sarah’s Spending Triggers Course
- Location Rebel
- Be a Freelance Blogger
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes or Stitcher, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)