Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
In this episode, we’re talking about how to save money on what might be the biggest day of your life: your wedding day.
Luckily, there are ways you can save on your wedding. Here are some of our unconventional ideas for saving on your wedding.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:40 – Average cost of a wedding
- 11:45 – Trimming your guest list
- 21:45 – Traditional payments for weddings
- 26:15 – Negotiating and bartering
- 31:10 – Erin’s views on weddings
- 37:20 – Wedding season – can you save by getting married during a certain time of year?
Related links to check out:
- Chonce’s Wedding Guide – Save Thousands on Your Dream Wedding
- Cost of Wedding
- CNN Money – Average Wedding Costs
- Making Sense of Cents – Bartering for Wedding Costs
- The Knot – Is there a “wedding season” anymore?
- The Bridal Guide – Who Pays for What?
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes or Stitcher, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)