Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
This episode was a real treat as we were joined by a fellow entrepreneur, Matt Giovanisci.
Matt is what you might call a “serial entrepreneur” who has started several successful, and not so successful, businesses over the past few years. He also loves to rap about everything from pool care, to making money, and more.
We were very excited to talk with Matt about his experiences with entrepreneurship and running successful businesses.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:15 – Matt’s backstory
- 2:10 – Matt’s unyielding entrepreneurial itch
- 5:00 – How to validate business plans and decide on good ideas
- 12:15 – What do you do when a business fails?
- 20:30 – Do you set income goals for your businesses?
- 23:10 – How do your businesses earn money?
- 31:30 – How do you know when it’s time to leave a business behind?
- 39:45 – Matt’s favorite lifestyle aspect of being an entrepreneur
- 48:00 – The most beneficial skill Matt has acquired over the years
- 57:30 – A spotlight on Matt’s upcoming projects
Related Links to Check Out:
- Swim University
- Roasty Coffee
- Driven Show
- Money Lab
- FCP007 – Freelancing: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
- FCP013 – Crazy Side Hustle Stories
- FCP016 – Dealing with Business Burnout
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)