Welcome back to the Financial Conversation Podcast!
Hey everyone and welcome back to another episode of Financial Conversation. In this episode we discussed something that all of us have had to deal with at one time or another in our online businesses – burnout.
Business burnout is a serious problem when you are a business owner, especially if you are a solopreneur, or if you are working your business as a side hustle alongside a full-time career and other life responsibilities.
Here are some tips on how to recognize business burnout and how you can deal with it when you inevitably experience it in your business.
In this episode we discuss:
- 1:50 – Business burnout stories and recognizing business burnout
- 6:10 – Tips for dealing with business burnout
- 22:35 – Setting boundaries with clients
- 33:10 – Handling sickness as a business owner
- 40:40 – Balancing personal needs and business needs
- 52:15 – How to cut a client
Like It? Subscribe!
We would love it if you subscribed via iTunes, Stitcher, or SoundCloud, or if you left us a review! While we love getting together and chatting each episode, it’s great to know people are listening. =)