Hey, everyone! Welcome back for another episode of the Financial Conversation podcast!
This episode is focused on how to manage money and relationships.
Money is one of the leading causes of fights and even divorce among couples, but it shouldn’t be. That’s why we’re here to discuss the role money has in our relationships, how our generations’ couples can be more open about discussing finances, and at what point you should bring up money in your own relationship.
Topics we cover:
- Our relationship statuses
- When we started talking money with our partners
- How open we are about money with our partners
- How money has caused fights in the past
- How we’ve resolved money fights
- How we work to avoid future money fights
- How to balance the saver/spender dynamic common in many relationships
- How sexy finance dates can be
Tune in to hear more about how to deal with money and relationships, and for tips about how to avoid fights about finances.